1. Updated software can help the analyzer to support connection with most Android phones on the same screen, which can solve the problem of small screen, insufficient brightness and so on.
2. Updated software features the Time Domain Analysis (TDR).
3. Updated software can make the battery usage display on the screen.
4. Updated software provides more information, such as the copyright of designer.
5. According to customer needs, ABS casing is provided. Compared to the 3D printed casing many customers are using, ABS casing saves the costs.
6. The outer packaging has been changed, which is cover-contained and golden paper box, and the plastic is placed inside the box for protection, which is helpful to reduce problems caused by transportation and other processes.
7. The product serial number is attached to the back.
8. A brief manual is attached inside.
9. Other details have been improved.
Packing box size: about 19.5x12.5x2.5cm/7.68*4.92*0.98in
NanoVNA host*1 (2.8-inch touch screen and 450mAh battery are included)
20cm SMA male to male RG174 RF cable*2
SMA female to female connector*1
SMA simple calibration kit SHORT*1
SMA simple calibration kit OPEN*1
SMA simple calibration kit LOAD*1
USB Type-C data cable*1
Type-c to Type-c*1 (supports the connection with most Android phones)